Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Light Period For 2 Weeks Before Period

"for me to write you Woua" call for papers.

I do not wish to enter into polemics with the Maritime Prefect expresses very well his taste on his alamblog , Especially as we agree on many books including those of Céline Minard. But I find the stick a little stronger and make me deal in turn starling kangaroo and tracassin saddens me a little I must admit.
Bastard Battle did not have the same impact on me qu'Olimpia was certainly a lack of Japanese culture and medieval ... they blame me, I'm just being honest in expressing my favorites and have no accountability.
What annoys me a little more taxing this make me a follower of the "parochial debate in which sticky writhe decades languages as wood alcohol literature, small dropper pen, tracassins the imagination. "It gives me a horrifying discovery, I do not know where this reader, for whom" writing you Woua.
I therefore invite On this page the host of the upcoming Alamblog clarify the concept of "me for writing you Woua" which seems obscure.
I have no doubt that we arrived, provided it is constructive to give read a very rewarding conversation on contemporary literature. An open conversation that I hear open to all, of course.
Finally regarding the current writers original, daring and give pleasure his readers, he'll come just a few in mind while I prepare my stuffed tomatoes: Antoine Volodin, Eric Chevillard, Claude Louis-Combet, Michel Guillou (recement any overdraft), Chloe Delaume Richard Morgiève, Marcel Moreau, Régis Jauffret, Yannick Lahens, Patrice Pluyette Eric Faye, Mathias Enard, Patrick Deville, Nicole Caligaris, Jean Delabroy, Frederic Ciriez, Christian Garcin ... I'll stop there though he remains.


0 comments:

Post a Comment