Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wheely King Crawler Conversion Set

Double dose ... at least! A widow

Opening a few days ago the site of the book White Shadows a new blog devoted to the book world.
I must attend, but I do not want to stop my activities here.
therefore be found on the website of the book chronicles, albeit a little less free and calibrated (although ...) as well as notes on current books on my tables and in the store, and thematic groupings . I care for the ruins of the more personal lyrics or extensions of notes.
The blog of the library is a place for exchange with our new types of customers, who have dematerialized, the padlecteurs (the elasticity of words is unlimited, I find this fascinating possibility to attach the noun that we want a word to make a completely new trendy, it's batgrammaire).
The Blog of Shadows White is just another place to talk about reading. While it is virtual, but it is for us to arrive at what makes the richness of our business ... our guts and our guts and enthusiasm that goes with it. Go you therefore

there
and causing BolaƱo (for me it was the least of things that start with him) and many other things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment